Pay No Taxes When You Sell Your Property
Taking the Mystery Out of Tax Planning When Selling Your Investment Property or High Valued Residence
Learn How You Can
Maximize Net Sales Proceeds and
Delay Capital Gains Taxes for Decades
The main premise of the strategy is not just how much the property sells for but how much you get to keep.
Top real estate investors understand how to structure the sale of the property to maximize their benefits by implementing the Tax Deferred Cash-Out Strategy.
- Enables seller to defer capital gains for decades
- Seller receives a non-taxable lump sum nearly equivalent to the sales proceeds
- Gives seller complete freedom to reinvest their lump sum in any way they choose
- Provides an exit strategy and does not require the purchase of "like-kind" replacement property
- Allows for sale of capital assets to related parties
- Can rescue a failing 1031 exchange
View the short introductory video then contact me with any questions you may have concerning the strategy.
Michael Kole *858-848-4274* michael@InvestmentStrategies.Team
For educational and illustrational puposes only!
Copyright 2017, Company Name
Created with Thrive Architect